Happy February

Happy February

Sunday, August 22, 2010






Tim Holtz!!
Well I am going through a Tim Holtz phase I love everything about this man. He is so talented and the stuff he does I think I would never have thought of that. He has such an eye for beauty and he always plays outside the box.I want to be just like him some day. :-) Anyhow... I went on a crop recently and I always take my epson photo printer with me because I am super unorganized and I never know what I am going to be inspired to do until I get to the crop and peruse my pics. Well this day my printer wouldn't work here I was at a 3 day crop and NO pictures and no printer. My girlfriend had purchased this album to do and had never attempted it and she gave it to me, I got my glimmer mist out and went to town, I had a wonderful time and called it Mamaws babies!!
I am going to pick a few pages out to share it has 35 pages so I will just share a few. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment